Wyoming Weed & Pest Council Scholarship Application
For more information download the application here.
To download the WWPC Employee Intern Scholarship Application click here .
Cost Share Programs for Designated and Declared Species
Prevention and early detection of invasive species are the most effective controls, saving time and money down the road. The Weed & Pest has established guidelines for assuming some or all of the cost of weed prevention and detection on private property. You can learn more about these cost-share programs.
Play Clean Go
SCWP recently partnered with Play Clean Go. Any program can adopt and utilize this campaign to complement their local outreach programs to further raise awareness of the spread of noxious weeds. For more information visit:
Green River Basin Coordinated Weed Management Area
The Green River Basin Coordinated Weed Management Area: Watershed based weed management without fences. Work with your neighbors to control weeds that are important in your area.
Wyoming Designated Pests:
- Mormon crickets
- Prairie dogs
- Ground squirrels
- Mountain pine beetle
- Beet Leafhopper
- 2017 Sublette Co. Weed Awareness Newsletter
- 2016 Sublette Co Weed Awareness Newsletter
- 2015 Sublette Co. Weed Awareness Newsletter
- 2014 Sublette Co. Weed Awareness Newsletter
- 2013 Sublette Co. Weed Awareness Newsletter
- 2012 Sublette Co. Weed Awareness Newsletter
- 2011 Sublette Co. Weed Awareness Newsletter