Sublette County Weed and Pest has a mission in assisting the public and local land managers to protect landscapes through science-based education and integrated weed and pest management.

  NEW: Seasonal Technician

LANDOWNER PERMISSION:  Due to recent legislation, we are now required by law to obtain landowner permission to conduct Weed & Pest services on private property. Download the SCWP Landowner Permission Form or stop by our office.

    • HAY PRODUCERS: Due to the increase in twine use and to encourage further use, the District has adopted a policy for the use of certified weed-free twine. For more information click here.

  •  Please join us as we promote PlayCleanGo. An educational campaign any organization can adopt with a unified message on how to stop the spread of invasive plants and animals. For more information please visit  PlayCleanGo.org.
  • 2022 Horsepack spraying Request for Proposal click here